1 cup Raw Cashews
1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Sunflower Butter
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 packet Nutriboba® Turmeric Golden Vanilla Tea Latte
1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- Add cashews and shredded coconut to food processor and pulse until a coarse, even mixture forms (see photo above for ideal texture).
- Add sunflower butter, maple syrup, Nutriboba®, and ground ginger to food processor and pulse until a coarse, even mixture forms (the mixture should be slightly sticking together – see photo above).
- Transfer mixture to an 8×8″ baking pan (or similar) and using your hands, push down on the mixture to create a firm, even layer in the pan.
- Let set in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Then remove tray and using a sharp knife, cut the mixture into squares and serve or store.
- Store these bites in a Tupperware container in your refrigerator for up to one week!
*If taking these protein bites on the go in your purse or backpack, pack them in a Tupperware container (not a ziplock bag) to ensure they maintain their shape!