I'm so excited to share this recipe for overnight oats with you as it’s one of my personal favorites. It's my go-to breakfast because it's quick, easy, and packed with nutrients. Plus, it's customizable that you can make it to your own taste.
Here are some of the health benefits of the ingredients in this recipe:
- Oats: Oats are a good source of fiber, which can help you feel full and satisfied. They're also a good source of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are a good source of fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. They're also a good source of calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- Lemonkind's Fat-burning Maqui berry dandelion tea latte: This latte is a great source of antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage. It's also a good source of adaptogens, which can help reduce stress and improve your mood.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 packet of your favorite latte blend (I'm using Lemonkind's Maqui berry dandelion tea latte)
- 1/2 cup berries of your choice
- In a mason jar, combine the oats and chia seeds
- In a shaker cup, combine the latte blend and water Shake until well combined (You can use milk too but the latte blend is already made of rice milk so no need)
- Pour the latte blend mixture into the mason jar and stir to combine.
- Add the berries and stir again.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, enjoy your delicious and nutritious overnight oats!
(For added thickness and a little extra protein you can add greek yogurt!)
(Base ingredients: Oats, Lemonkind's Latte, Chia seeds)
Here are some additional tips for making the perfect overnight oats:
- For this recipe I recommend using our Maqui Berry Dandelion Tea Latte or our Golden Vanilla Turmeric Latte. They’ll taste the best when mixing with berries.
- Use your favorite type of oats. I like to use old-fashioned Quaker Quick oats.
- Water is suggested but if you prefer almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, or regular milk, give it a go!
- Add your favorite toppings. I like to keep it simple and add frozen berries. For extra crunchiness feel free to add nuts or other fruits!
- Get creative! There are endless possibilities when it comes to overnight oats. So have fun and experiment until you find a combination that you love.