For the bars:
1 3/4 cups oat flour (certified gluten-free if necessary)
1 packet Nutriboba® Ceremonial Matcha Moringa Tea Latte
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup cashew butter (can sub almond butter)
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate coating:
1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free if necessary)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp cashew butter
Flaky sea salt, for topping
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper going both ways.
- Place oat flour, protein powder, matcha, and salt in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir until you have a ball of “dough.” Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil, and cashew butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second intervals for about a minute, or until melted, stirring each time. Pour chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing into 12 bars. Top with plenty of sea salt and devour!