There it is again! The newest buzzword in the world of all thing’s wellness and nutrition. However, adaptogens are not new by any means, in fact, they have been used for hundreds of years in Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine to promote rejuvenation and longevity. At LEMONKIND we want you to live your best life by providing you with the best superfoods our wonderful planet has to offer and for that reason, we have added a chockful of adaptogens to our new all-in-one delicious bubble teas.
So, what exactly are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are GRAS (generally recognized as safe), non-toxic plants that may help your body adapt to whatever the day throws at you – basically any stressors. These little herbs and roots help boost your body’s recovery time from short- and long-term physical and mental stress. This includes anti-fatigue and anti-anxiety reduction.
Adaptogens can help enhance immunity and overall well-being.
In fact, based on numerous researches, adaptogens may relieve fatigue, enhance mental-clarity, lower anxiety, and help you move faster through the day.
What this means for you is that whether you’re training for a race, studying for an exam or sprinting through a stressful day, adaptogens may be the key to helping you stay alert by stabilizing physiological processes and promoting homeostasis.
Your mental health just as important as your physical health.
Your health is not only important to you but to the people around you. Imagine being stressed out with work, partners, friends, and on the verge of having a meltdown in the break room. Before you reach for the left-over bagel from this morning’s meeting or that third coffee before lunch, there is a better way to deal with the stress. Hello adaptogens!
When used correctly, they can be delicious.
NUTRIBOBA™ is filled with these essential adaptogenic plants. Each one claims to do something a little different, but on the whole, “adaptogens help your body handle stress,” says Dr. Brenda Powell, co-medical director of the Center for Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic’s Wellness Institute. “They’re meant to bring us back to the middle.”
1. Organic Astragalus - It has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine in combination with other herbs, such as ginseng, dong quai, and licorice. It can help reduce mental stress and aid with sleep issues. Astragalus has also shown to improve skin’s elasticity.
2. Organic Rose Hips - We use this organic rosehip powder in our adaptogen blend for its vitamin C properties! For mushrooms to be fully absorbed, vitamin C is needed. Rosehip offers this boost without any change in flavor.
3. Organic Moringa Powder - Exceptionally rich in vitamins A and C. moringa contains quercetin, a powerful antioxidant. Loaded with nutrients, it contains all 9 essential amino acids that support the immune system, the detoxification of the body, and promote radiant skin.
4. Organic Maca Extract - This plant-based adaptogen is vital to fighting day-to-day stress and enabling health and well-being. It supports energy and vitality and may help gain muscle, increase strength, boost energy and improve exercise performance.
5. Organic Maitake Mushrooms - “Maitake” means dancing mushroom in Japanese. This mushroom is a type of adaptogen as it assists the body in fighting against any type of mental or physical difficulty. They also work to regulate systems of the body that have become unbalanced.
Your health and wellness are dependent on the foods you put in your body and our guilt-free weight-loss bubble tea supports you and your goals with amazing better-for-you select ingredients thoughtfully curated from around the world.
To learn more, Click HERE: