½ cup milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
2 Tbsp flax seed meal (could also use chia seeds)
1½ cups oat flour
1 packet Nutriboba® Dark Chocolate Oolong Tea Latte
¼ cup stevia for baking (or 5 packets or other sweetener of choice)
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp nutmeg (optional)
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed ripe banana (approx 2½ bananas)
2 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp oil (I used avocado oil)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment, add all the wet ingredients (banana, milk, vanilla, oil). Stir until combined.
- To the same bowl, add in all the dry ingredients (flax, oat flour, stevia, salt, nutmeg, cocoa, baking soda/powder, Nutriboba®)
- Stir together until mixed and place batter in greased muffin tins or with silicone muffin liners.
- Bake for 20 - 23 minutes until muffins are set on top and a toothpick comes clean.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container. Will last about a week in the fridge, or a few months in the freezer.