3 cups Medjool dates, pitted
1 1/2 cups almonds
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp cacao powder
2 packets of Nutriboba® Dark Chocolate Oolong Tea Latte
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- In a food processor, add almonds and process until coarse flour (meal) texture (with bigger pieces is OK). Add dates and water, process until combined, pausing and scraping the walls if necessary.
- Add cacao and protein powders, process until well combined, pausing and scraping the walls if necessary. Add chocolate chips and give a few pulses to distribute evenly.
- Remove the blade. Using spatula scrape the dough off of the blade and walls pulling into one pile inside the food processor bowl.
- Spread coconut flakes on a large plate. Using small cookie dough scoop, drop balls of dough onto it, cover with coconut flakes (from the plate) and gently roll around a bit.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.